This is a guideline for Good Manufacturing Practices of cosmetic products, taking into account the needs of the sector. The activities which result in a high quality final product are covered by this guideline, such as:
2. Hygiene and sanitation
3. Maintenance of equipment including calibration
4. Raw materials and packaging materials
5. Storage of in-process and finished products
6. In-process controls * Filling operation * Final controls
7. Identification and traceability throughout the whole process
Would you like to know more? Click here to request a call from us.