Training is an important aspect of the implementation process.
We include the following training during the implementation of a management system but training could also be a stand-alone project in line with your needs.
Awareness training – the following topics would be covered in this course:
1. What is required by the standard
2. What are the advantages of implementation
3. System structure
4. Implementation and maintenance
5. Benefits of certification.
Internal Audits – enabling participants to learn about (and ultimately execute audits themselves):
1. What is auditing
2. How to interpret the standard
3. Executing an internal audit
4. Reporting nonconformances and how to categorise these
5. Demonstrate required skills and knowledge regarding internal auditing.
Tailor made training
Training can be developed and offered to meet your specific needs – this may include refresher courses, sessions for new employees or training based on specific requirements. We have a lot of experience in supporting companies with training and recently trained a large number of people from different departments in one company.
Would you like to know more? Click here to request a call from us.